Spinach Salad with Not Yo’ Mama’s DressingServes 2
- 3 tablespoons Not Yo Mama’s pepper marmalade(habanero or mild)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 ounces goat cheese, sliced
- 1 ounce shaved red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts or pecans
In a small bowl, whisk together the pepper jelly, olive oil, salt and mustard to make the dressing. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Let cool.
Place the spinach in a large bowl, and toss with the dressing. Divide between two serving bowls. Top each one with onions, slices of goat cheese, and sprinkle with toasted walnuts or pecans.